The Drama House Summer Academy
Where & When : Malahide Pastoral Centre
July 15th - 19th & July 29th - Aug 2nd
10 am - 1.30 pm daily
Come on down to enjoy Malahide's most fun and interactive Summer Academy. Enjoy a week of Singing, Dancing and Acting with a focus on building self-esteem and confidence, while learning new skills, making new friends and having the time of your life! We will be recreating some of your favourite Musical Theatre numbers along with improving your acting skills and fine tuning vocal chords. Our 5 day course is jam-packed with games that help to build friendships and develop each student's real-self. Drama games are brilliant for helping students to work as a part of a team, as well as developing tolerance and empathy.
Whether your child is shy or born to perform, we endeavour to get the most out of each student through encouragement and non-elimination based play.
- WEEK 1: Open to all boys and girls from age 4 to 11
(4 - 6 Junior/ 7 - 11 intermediate)
- WEEK 2: Open to all boys and girls aged 4 - 16 years
(4-6 Junior/ 7 - 11 intermediate/ 12 - 16 Teen academy)
- Camp runs for 5 days from 10am to 1.30pm
- Students need to bring a packed lunch with lots to drink and should wear comfortable clothes.
- There will be a Friday performance at collection time for the students to show off some of what they have learned.
- All staff are fully-trained professional Arts practitioners and are Garda-vetted.
Cost: €120 per child (age 4- 16) for Mon - Friday (10 am - 1.30 pm)
10% sibling discount
Classes are small to ensure each student has the opportunity to progress, so be sure to book early to avoid disappointment!
For more information contact
083 130 8269
Or reserve your place online here: